S. Issues beyond the sensible control
- Neither we nor Virgin Media Payments will be liable for failing to do what is promised under this **contract if it is prevented from doing so by matters beyond all of our reasonable control.
- Any notices we give to you must be in writing and be delivered by hand, ordinary post to you at your domestic or sent electronically. Any notices you give to Virgin Media should be given in line with the directions set out on the My Virgin Media area of the **Virgin Media website** or in your welcome pack. Any notice period will start from the day on which the notice is delivered if it is delivered by hand, 2 working days (i.e. excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) after the date it was posted if sent by ordinary post, or from the date of successful transmission if it is sent electronically.
You. Transfer of agreements
- This agreement is personal to you and you may not transfer your account or any of your rights and responsibilities under this agreement without our written agreement. For business reasons we and/or Virgin Media Payments may transfer any of our rights and responsibilities under this agreement without your permission as long as we ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under this **agreement **in a negative way.
- This agreement will be governed by the law of England and Wales, unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case it will be governed by Scots or Northern Irish Law respectively. If we have a dispute about this agreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in the courts of one of the 4 parts of the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland) of which its courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any part of the agreement cannot be enforced, the rest of it will still apply.
- We have been fully purchased dealing with the problems, totally and you will quite, and within this quite a long time body type. If you prefer to determine exactly how Virgin Media really does that it, delight look for our Criticism Resolution Password from Practice you’ll find in the Court Blogs on the **Virgin Media website**, or query all of us.
- If we have not reached an agreed settlement within eight weeks of receiving your complaint, or we agree in payday loans Tennessee writing before the eight weeks is up that the dispute should be settled by independent adjudication, you can refer your complaint for independent consideration through Alternative Dispute Resolution by the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS) at . This service is free of charge.
W. Discover Source App
- Certain components of the software for the devices we provide to you are subject to so-called open-source licences. (For example, some of the software in the set-top boxes powered by TiVo is subject to the GNU General Public Licence Version 2.) This open source software is not subject to the restrictions in paragraph G.1.7 above, but is subject instead to the terms of the applicable open source licence. You are free to use, modify and distribute open source software, so long as you comply with the terms of the applicable open source licence. We’ll tell you which open source licences apply (if any) in the documents which come with your equipment, as well as where you can go to find any modifications in source code form.
any products, including battery packs otherwise particular jewelry you could possibly obtain an effective provider demanded because of the you or a choice supplier.